Wednesday 30 March 2011

Capuccino at Smithfield

I am sit by the window in the brand new "Paul Patisserie" by Smithfield Market. A saxo is playing "Fly me to the moon" through the speakers, some business conversation flows at my back and I am staring at the black cabs passing by.


I am enjoying this cappuccino with the quiet calm of someone who knows that everything is going to be all right; someone who is getting there...not knowing exactly where, but there.

A young couple with their baby sits besides me and have some coffee, chocolate and pastries. They look happy while they share their sweets and lick their fingers. I just can't resist it and I interrupt them, asking permission to capture this beautiful moment.


I have to go out the cafe to take a few more shots.



I took 2 minutes of their time. They were Jessie, James and Billy.

Click on the photos to enlarge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment